Apr 15, 2024

Euphoria the TV Series 2019-

I'm going to keep this short. And it's not because I'm feeling particularly lazy today, which I am, but it's because this show honestly sucks. 

One crazy fucked up thing after another, and not in a Breaking Bad kind of way either. It wasn't entertaining, it was absolutely depressing as fuck. There's a ton of drug use, abuse, sex, weird sexual situations, you name it. It's just a cluster fuck of someone's excuse for entertainment. 

Don't get me wrong, the actors were absolutely remarkable, and that is the only reason why even watched the first season. But after a while, I felt depressed just watching this show. I don't like feeling depressed. 

But if you do, like being depressed, that is, by all means watch this show. 

I'm going to give it a completely random, but wholeheartedly fitting 1.2 out of 10 because it just overall sucked. I'm giving the 1.2 for the actors and actresses that made the show at least somewhat interesting.



No comments: